Google has announced the launch of new Google Analytics 360 Suite marketing service. The main objective of the new service is to provide advertising and consumer behavior insights. Google claims that this information will help to optimize existing or develop a completely new marketing strategy to increase sales and surpass competitors.
The emergence of the service is obviously connected with the global trend of growing mobile devices use in users' everyday life. According to Google senior director of product management Babak Pahlawan, Google Analytics Suite 360 is intended to be a marketing solution to help professionals to work more efficiently in a multiscreen world. He also stressed out that Google service's main advantage over similar products is its simplicity when working with large volumes of data.
(click to open full-size image in the new window)
Google Analytics 360 Suite combines six products for statistics collection and online users behavior analysis and includes two already known and four completely new products. Google Analytics 360 and Google Attribution 360 will be joined by Google Audience Center 360, Google Optimize 360, Google Data Studio 360, and Google Tag Manager 360.
- Analytics 360 (formerly known as Google Analytics Premium) is the platform to store all customer data collected by Google services.
- Attribution 360 (formerly known as Adometry) is the tool designed for the advertising campaigns budget and other marketing costs distribution.
- Audience Center 360 (beta) is the data management platform that will be integrated with both Google's own services (including Google AdWords and DoubleClick), and with third-party data providers. The tool is designed to help marketers understand their customers better and find similar new users.
- Data Studio 360 (beta) is the platform for data analysis and visualization that integrates all the data collected by other services in the general report powered with Google Docs technology. Service will transform data into shareable interactive reports.
- Optimize 360 (beta) is the tool for testing different site personalization options. With it, marketers will be able to carry out on site A/B-tests in order to find out which version of an image or text users perceived better and choose the most efficient version.
- Tag Manager 360 is the tool for creating, updating, and tracking tags on your website. Developers have simplified the way to collect the codes; also, they added API to improve the data accuracy and optimize business processes. By design, the collected data should help make informed decisions and to campaign effectively.
In addition, Google Analytics 360 Suite can be integrated with other Google products: AdWords advertising platform, Google Display Network and Google BigQuery network service that speeds up the Big Data requests processing. Together with the DoubleClick Bid Manager this will make possible reaching the target audience using all the advantages of automatic buying (programmatic).
Through this integrated approach, Google Analytics 360 Suite allows to collect comprehensive consumer data that covers all its touch points, devices and channels. Smart algorithms will examine the data and sort them out to provide the marketer with ready to use Insight.
Google Analytics Premium members will soon be invited to join beta testing of the new service. Google clients can also expect to receive support, training materials, and Google expert team assistance. If necessary, they will teach full-time analysts, marketing and technical staff.