If you want to make money on the most fetching market in the world – the US market, I recommend to attend a seminar on "How to remotely set up a business in the United States (on Amazon)".
Why do I recommend to look into the topic:
1. There is huge money on Amazon - $88 000 000 000. Just imagine 10 tons of "Benjamins". Yes, that much. You might want to snap off at least a part of this enormous pie.
2. There are buyers in the US - 270 000 000 Amazon users spend on average $325 a year.
3. Amazon - it's not just the United States, it covers all developed markets.
4. When entering the US market on your own, you'll face very high barrier to entry because of the expensive advertising, lack of experience and high level of competition. For example, in 2014, American advertisers spent about $567 per user (in Ukraine - $3). This means it will be difficult to plan your marketing budget straight away.
5. Having invested $2000 - $10 000, you will not only earn, but also gain an understanding of the market, which will allow you to scale your business when needed.
Thus, the webinar you will teach you how to:
- Find a profitable niche (product) on Amazon.
- Assess the profitability in advance.
- Find a supplier in China.
- Deliver the goods to the Amazon warehouse.
- Accept payments.
- Compile product descriptions that sell.
- Rank on Amazon above the competitors.
For more information and registration - click here.