Sooner or later the question "How to increase sales?" confronts every startup or a successful business in the IT. And then companies inevitably turn their eyes to the West and start thinking about foreign market entry modes. The reasons for this step are clear and easy to explain: bigger market - more profit - stability - income in hard currency.
However, for many Ukrainian startups entering international markets equals to the journey to the legendary Wild West, kind of a step into uncertainty. How to position and present your offer the right way? What will help to increase conversion rates? How to increase sales? And so on and so forth.
Fortunately, at least the expansion strategy is de facto obvious - digital marketing and integrated Internet promotion have been and remain the most effective tools for that. And literally there is no alternative to digital channel. But there is one catch: Western markets are not "wild", they are developed. Hence, marketing has to be much more aggressive and professional than in Ukraine or CIS.
The Long Road to the West
First, let's have a look at the biggest barriers to enter a market that startups face when they go West.
- Lack of knowledge about the consumers' behavior in foreign markets.
- High pricing by foreign marketing agencies.
- Successful launch or increasing current sales needs significant investments.
- Low brand or a new product awareness.
Additionally, when speaking about entering new markets strategy, one can mention "inferiority complex" experienced by Ukrainian businessmen. That said, you must reside abroad to guarantee a success in the IT-business. However, cases like DepositPhotos, Jooble, Paymentwall or Grammarly proved that it's nothing more than a superstition.
The Best Foreign Market Entry Strategy? Well...
Perhaps the best solution for startups seeking foreign market entry would be to address a specialized agency. Whether you quest to increase sales in your Internet-shop or intend to blow up the Western market with a unique product or technology – it's hardly possible without qualified specialists in digital marketing.
Digital Bee's expertise - operating in highly competitive global markets. In fact, we are the hub of marketers (40 members) and developers (about 100) who lead clients from Acquisition to Revenue. The team shares many years of experience in developing and implementing advertising campaigns in foreign markets. And the company's range of services allows us to overcome any obstacles that may lie in wait for those heading West.
Why Digital Bee?
As the famous quote goes by a modern classic of Ukrainian literature, "Now shall we summarize". Why it's worth working with us?
- We have extensive experience and marketing expertise in developed English-speaking markets. We know the western consumer thoroughly.
- Our prices are adapted to the Ukrainian market. Accordingly, our services cost less than these of foreign marketing agencies.
- We optimize investments into a successful launch in the Western market, and we know how to increase sales in foreign markets for an existing business. As a result, you get a higher ROI.
- We're even ready to invest in your project and offer flexible funding terms within Smart Money service.
- We offer our customers proven strategies for media presence in developed markets.
They say it for a reason that the bee knows where the honey is ))). Take a look at some of our successful cases here.
Ultimately, our marketing expertise proves that the West is not so Wild as it seems, and the game goes there under very civilized rules. We know them. And we can follow them so as to bring the maximum benefit to your business.
Find out how we may help each other. Start with free expert advice – you just need to fill out a short brief.
Creative Copywriter at DIGITAL BEE
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexsakhno